• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ocnwalker187

I have lived in northern Wisconsin lake superior area for 6 weeks. My wife is having an affair with a co worker. I don't have concrete prof such as photos or film, but I have phone prof, and have seen them come out from his house together several times. She denies the affair and claims that I am making it all up. We are seeing a marriage councilor but she still wont admit to the affair. She has justified it some how in her mind I guess. I quit confronting her. I have come to the realization that she does not want our relationship to continue and I have realized our marriage is probably over. The counseling isn't going to help. I can't figure out why she hasn't just gotten it over with with me, it makes me so curious as to why. I would like some advice on Wisconsin laws and what she might be waiting for. She makes much more money than I do and has more assets than I. Should I get a separation, divorce, just leave or what? It is driving me crazy. Can Someone give me some advice?

Bali Hai

I have lived in northern Wisconsin lake superior area for 6 weeks. My wife is having an affair with a co worker. I don't have concrete prof such as photos or film, but I have phone prof, and have seen them come out from his house together several times. She denies the affair and claims that I am making it all up. We are seeing a marriage councilor but she still wont admit to the affair. She has justified it some how in her mind I guess. I quit confronting her. I have come to the realization that she does not want our relationship to continue and I have realized our marriage is probably over. The counseling isn't going to help. I can't figure out why she hasn't just gotten it over with with me, it makes me so curious as to why. I would like some advice on Wisconsin laws and what she might be waiting for. She makes much more money than I do and has more assets than I. Should I get a separation, divorce, just leave or what? It is driving me crazy. Can Someone give me some advice?
Get a kickass lawyer, file for divorce and take her to the cleaners!!

mistoffolees

Make an appointment with an attorney to discuss the options, but if she's not interested in continuing the marriage, then a divorce is probably the best option.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">