• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice on what to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nummus58

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri:confused::eek::mad::rolleyes::(:0
My wife of 20+ years has stated togher that she has talked to a Lawyer, We have not slept together in 10 years and thou her and the 28 Year old have been sleeping together and claim they have done nothing wrong. She will not kick me out because I do not have a job, but I tried hard every day since 3/23/09 to find one. She is telling me I need to give her all my money and bills, but she will still devorice me. I have over $700 left that she says she needs to pay the first, but in the past 3 months I worked She made the payment of $1289 without any more.

Should I discuss the amount or hold out, Our old checking account does not
even have my name on. The hard part is I still Love her, and she was the first one to tell me at one time I Love You and mean it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">