• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

After The Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LAWRI

my divorce was in va. my ex is a chief in the navy there, he had an affair with a petty officer, he denied it all and now they are married. we got div in sept 99 .he had my two childrens names changed to his saying that they were his and that we were not married at the times of their births(even though they were not his) he said they were and we got the leagal paapers should he have to pay child support till one is 18? and did he comit fratenizing while we were still married. we got married in 86 and shouldn't i have gotten medical coverage? i had a liver transplant in 97 by the military and i got no help from them.. can you please help me??
gloria:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">