• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

alienate my affection!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kellydale

:confused: My husband and I were trying to reconcile our marriage when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Which I later found out to be a lie to get me to come back. But while he was faking his cancer upon his insistence that he not be treated with conventional medicine he found a naturopathic doctor in our area and within a few weeks of their meeting they started an affair. I certainly don't want him back but am curious about suing the doctor for alienation of affection. I did write and submit a complaint to the AMA and with the health department but nothing ever happened. As a doctor didn't she take an oath to not take advantage of vulnerable patients from what I have been told this is not the first time she has broken up a marriage. I don't think my state allows or recognizes alienation of affection, just was kind of curious if I had any kind of legal action I could pose on this very unprofessional so called doctor?

ENASNI

kellydale said:
:confused: My husband and I were trying to reconcile our marriage when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Which I later found out to be a lie to get me to come back. But while he was faking his cancer upon his insistence that he not be treated with conventional medicine he found a naturopathic doctor in our area and within a few weeks of their meeting they started an affair. I certainly don't want him back but am curious about suing the doctor for alienation of affection. I did write and submit a complaint to the AMA and with the health department but nothing ever happened. As a doctor didn't she take an oath to not take advantage of vulnerable patients from what I have been told this is not the first time she has broken up a marriage. I don't think my state allows or recognizes alienation of affection, just was kind of curious if I had any kind of legal action I could pose on this very unprofessional so called doctor?

Serial fake poster alert.... serial fake poster alert

Calling 3 billy goats gruff

Troll Troll

seniorjudge

kellydale said:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=1281165&posted=1#post1281165

"Naturopathic doctors" are (to a man...or woman) quacks and fakes.

So are you SURE your hubby really loves him/her/it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">