• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alimony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

colene

Illinois

I need some advice. I am a stay at home mom, who has been looking for a job in Illinois. The only problem is all of my experience was in the mortgage industry and nobody is hiring. I need to leave my husband and I have a 1 year old daughter. What rights do I have in terms of getting my bills paid either by my husband or by the state so that we can leave? Does anyone know? Is there a way to prepare her and I, if I have no money of my own at the time?

nextwife

How long was the marriage? How long have you been out of the workforce?

What do you think other lenders are doing who have families to support and are NOT SAHMs? They are getting jobs in other fields. I know- because I work in the real estate industry.

Why can't you find a job in another area of real estate or banking? LIke REO? Or work in retail?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">