• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I being Tricked

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brucew98

Hello. My wife and I have decided to end our marriage and I agreed to use her lawyer to execute the preceedings. She has stated to me that she does not want anything from me (primarily because when she was leaving she took some of the things from the house).

She claimed that documents related to the divorce were submitted to the courts and approval from a judge (I am in Jamaica and if the parties are not contesting, then this process must be done). She has now contacted me and stated that she has some documents that I need to be "served" with, but she cannot do it in person. She has not told me what these documents are nor what they contain

Am I being tricked? Does anyone have any idea what these documents could have?:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">