• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I waiving my rights by signing this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lookn4info

What is the name of your state (PA)?

If I sign a 3301D am I waiving my rights and agreeing to give my spouse what ever she demands or is this just a form that is part of the divorce process?

LdiJ

If I sign a 3301D am I waiving my rights and agreeing to give my spouse what ever she demands or is this just a form that is part of the divorce process?
You might want to use the form name rather than the form number. There may be people who could answer your question but don't have time to go look up that form number to find out what it is.

mistoffolees

You might want to use the form name rather than the form number. There may be people who could answer your question but don't have time to go look up that form number to find out what it is.
I have a better idea. If you can't even understand what a form says, you should not be signing it without an attorney's review. Even if someone here says that it normally isn't a problem to sign it, you may have special circumstances.

Never, ever, ever sign a form that you don't understand. Ever.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">