• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annullment in Texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GrlNxDr615

:confused: I was married six weeks ago to a man I thought I knew. I was terribly wrong and am now paying dearly. I waited for marriage to have sex with this man, but am now told he is not interested. He said I was not his type.
I was a widow with a child and now feel after this man has moved in with 2 of his four children that maybe he just wanted my money and my stuff. His children have already damaged many things in just a few weeks. My child doesn't even want to be in our own home anymore, whereas she really like him in the beginning. It's not at all what he promised or what I thought. And to top it off, he doesn't pay for anything. Not one bill or groceries!
I was widowed very young and have waited many years to marry. I am just sick that I feel taken advantage of. My character judgement was severely clouded.
Can I annul this marriage in Texas? How did I do that or what is the process?Please help me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">