• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annulment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hiddenwife

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? texas

my husband and i have been married since november 19. and yet no one in his family knows we are married... not even his probation officer.he neer tried to get us a house or anything he's 30 living with his mommy. i am 18 i love him but i refuse to wait forever on someone who doesnt folow through with his promises... my parents have still supported me . i feel like hes ashamd of me. if you love someone and marry them isnt that a proclamation of your love?, but he doesnt want anyone he knows to know. my family and friends know...
is a annulment right for me?

lilac03

now that was uncalled for

"lobotomy"? first she prob doesnt even know what it means..and do you remember when you were 18? yep I will bet...say nice things or dont say them at all is what i was taught..just MY opinion

rmet4nzkx

Maybe he doesn't want his family to know because he is already married? I wonder why you want to stay with a criminal? Go to his family, tell them you are married and maybe you will find out the truth. Also remember that Tx is a common Law state which may mean that he may still need a divorce, if either is the case then and only then you might have grounds for an annulment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">