• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

annulment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aaliyahmaria

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? "MARRIED" IN CALIFORNIA, LIVING IN ARIZONA SINCE 2002
I need an annulment i am planning to get married to my fiance and found out i am married to someone i wasn't aware of. I found the day we were actually going to get married at the record hall. My credit has been misused badly by this individual. I need to get a annulment what can i do???

Last edited:

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? "MARRIED" IN CALIFORNIA, LIVING IN ARIZONA SINCE 2002
I need an annulment i am planning to get married to my fiance and found out i am married to someone i wasn't aware of. I found the day we were actually going to get married at the record hall. My credit has been misused badly by this individual. I need to get a annulment what can i do???
See an attorney.

If you managed to find yourself married to someone you didn't know about, you shouldn't be handling legal matters without a professional.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">