• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annulment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

The "preview function" is "eating" post. Edit your OP and skip preview. Thanks.
Thank you! :)

The state is CA.... Can a marriage be annulled if we have never shared the same residence or consummated the marriage due to him being incarcerated?

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance..

Proserpina

The state is CA.... Can a marriage be annulled if we have never shared the same residence or consummated the marriage due to him being incarcerated?

Read here:

http://www.courts.ca.gov/1037.htm

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Related thread. https://forum.freeadvice.com/sentencing-parole-pardons-plea-bargains-29/marriage-while-awaiting-trial-562576.html
Apparently, it was not self defense. Hopefully your child(ren) were not involved at all with this man.

Also for attitude towards some seniors you might want to see this thread:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-support-98/re-open-child-support-case-can-i-get-arrears-480330.html

Last edited:

Just Blue

After reading the Px Hx...I would suggest you consult with an Attorney. S/He will be paid to suffer your verbal abuse.

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Blue

Thank you Proserpina! :)

To the other two: It's hilarious how people go back years and search out questions that aren't related to your current one. Responding honestly to someone isn't verbal abuse, but when they, you all, are rude and disrespectful, that's not seen as verbal abuse by you all... Pretty silly/immature.

Since you took the unnecessary time to do the research, I actually won my "do over" case without an attorney.

The other case was self defense, evidence, not hearsay, would've proven that had it been a fair trial...

Happy thanksgiving to you too!!!!!! ^_^

Silverplum

Thank you Proserpina! :)

To the other two: It's hilarious how people go back years and search out questions that aren't related to your current one. Responding honestly to someone isn't verbal abuse, but when they, you all, are rude and disrespectful, that's not seen as verbal abuse by you all... Pretty silly/immature.

Since you took the unnecessary time to do the research, I actually won my "do over" case without an attorney.

The other case was self defense, evidence, not hearsay, would've proven that had it been a fair trial...

Happy thanksgiving to you too!!!!!! ^_^
Alrighty, then.

Rwedunyet

Ok, so I am bored again today and am continuing my posting rampage.

Awesomemom, since the trial is now over, is there anyway you can explain how 1st degree murder was actually self defense? I was under the assumption (seniors, correct me if I am wrong) that 1st murder was committed with malice and aforethought. I'm confused. How can one maliciously PLAN self defense?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">