• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annulment in Arkansas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sswift

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Missouri I was married in January 1971 in Arkansas. My husband was 20 and I, 21. My father signed for him. We had no children. We were separated almost 4 years later and I haven't seen him since. I have been told he divorced me and also that he had our marriage annuled. I recently found out he lives in Van Buren,Ar. and wrote to him, asking if he had divorced me. It has been months and I have received no answer. I was also told he had remarried. Now, his sister tells me he had our marriage annuled. How can I find out? Do I need to hire a lawyer? Is there any public record I could check? Where would it be?Would he have to get the annulment in Arkansas? Please help! Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">