• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annulment Massachusetts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jtorres32181

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? MA

I married someone and found ou that he was already married to someone else, I was young and did not understand any of the procedures we have been seperated since 2001 . I had a child in 2003, it is not his child. I am not sure if I have to file for an annulment and if I do, do I have to include my child in the paperwork since our marriage is "void"?

LdiJ

jtorres32181 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? MA

I married someone and found ou that he was already married to someone else, I was young and did not understand any of the procedures we have been seperated since 2001 . I had a child in 2003, it is not his child. I am not sure if I have to file for an annulment and if I do, do I have to include my child in the paperwork since our marriage is "void"?
It would probably be wise to have an attorney handle this matter for you.
Yes, you are going to have to disolve the marriage legally one way or another.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">