• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is annulment possible?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CAngelique

I live in Florida and have been married for almost 5 months. My husband has become very mentally abusive and starting to become physically abusive. I did not know any of this before we were married. He has told me that if I leave him he will kill me and then himself. Since I consider it to be fraud that he did not disclose these mental problems to me before we got married and if I would have known about them beforehand I would not have married him, can I get an annulment or will I have to go through the divorce process? Please if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I am in the process of finding another place to live so I will be seperated from him but I'm starting to feel trapped and desperate. Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">