• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Another update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

melissa__46

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama
Well he finally filed a counter claim to my request for full custody.
I got the papers yesterday and he is asking for full custody on the grounds that I am unstable because I live with a man.....which fyi I dont live with a man. He also stated Im putting his kids in an unwholesome enviroment because of living with this man**************.
They are asking for all kinds of documents and wanting to know if i have been anywhere with a male since my marriage to my husband and if Ive had relations with anyone.....all sorts of things. So I guess thats his only leg to stand on......because that is his reasons for asking for full custody and he wants me to pay child support.

I have been talking to someone for 3 months, we have been seperated for almost 17 months. I guess thats where the living with a man comes in, although he has never even stayed the night.

mistoffolees

I got the papers yesterday and he is asking for full custody on the grounds that I am unstable because I live with a man.....which fyi I dont live with a man. He also stated Im putting his kids in an unwholesome enviroment because of living with this man**************.
They are asking for all kinds of documents and wanting to know if i have been anywhere with a male since my marriage to my husband and if Ive had relations with anyone.....all sorts of things. So I guess thats his only leg to stand on......because that is his reasons for asking for full custody and he wants me to pay child support.

I have been talking to someone for 3 months, we have been seperated for almost 17 months. I guess thats where the living with a man comes in, although he has never even stayed the night.
So what's your question?

What you need to do is tell the truth and then relax. If you're not living with someone and he claims you are, then he has to prove it. If he can't provide any evidence to back up his position, it makes him look bad.

LdiJ

Let your attorney handle things....and make darn sure that your attorney addresses the issue of your 3 year old getting ahold of a loaded gun while in dad's care, and shooting a hole in the wall....and dad's subsequent refusal to change anything because "stuff happens".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">