• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Anullment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

11rudy11

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

I have been married for7 months. what are the qualifications for an anullment. I am trying to get an anullment. Things go as we wanted them and so i wanted to get an anullment instead of a divorce. I heard that if it was under a year that you would be able to get an anullment is this true?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

I have been married for7 months. what are the qualifications for an anullment. I am trying to get an anullment. Things go as we wanted them and so i wanted to get an anullment instead of a divorce. I heard that if it was under a year that you would be able to get an anullment is this true?
If you had spent even a few seconds searching for information before posting the same question here that 80,000 people have already asked, you'd know that:

1. Getting an annulment is never easy. In AZ, you can get the rules from:
Divorce Source: Arizona Annulment Questions & Answers

2. Getting an annulment is usually more expensive and slower than getting a divorce, so it's not worth bothering with unless you have a clear case for the annulment (see #1) and there is some strong reason you need an annulment instead of a divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">