• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

anullment or divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

irshlvgbch

What is the name of your state? arizona my husband and i have been married for three years but apart for two and a half we have nothing together what should i do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

irshlvgbch said:
What is the name of your state? arizona my husband and i have been married for three years but apart for two and a half we have nothing together what should i do?

My response:

Well, if you have flaming, natural red hair, and would enjoy a good "tussle" between the sheets, then come see me.

If not, well, you don't know what you're missing - - and you'll just be relegated to going to your local Superior Court and filing for divorce. The courthouse has pamphlets to help guide you through the paperwork maze.

Good luck to you.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

And if you're blond and don't mind riding behind me on the tractor, you could come jump in the hay (the real stuff) with me:D
Besides, I'm younger than IAAL :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hexeliebe said:
And if you're blond and don't mind riding behind me on the tractor, you could come jump in the hay (the real stuff) with me:D
Besides, I'm younger than IAAL :D

My response:

I rather doubt that the difference of a few months between us qualifies as "younger".

And besides, what good is having her sit behind you? Unless, of course, "yours" goes in reverse!

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

REmember the last time you were riding a motorcycle with a 'friend' on the back? :D

H

hexeliebe

By the way Big Guy, check out page two...remember our little red headed fireball? SHE KEPT THE HOUSE!!! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">