• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

anyone with answers or anything..asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moon1980

What is the name of your state? ms

OK shorter verison of the story, Hub and i were together until may 05 when he told me to go on the truck with a friend for 2 months. 2 weeks before i was to come home he packed up his stuff and left. When i got home i had to get what i could cause the landlord was mad. (hub canceled the rent checks) So i had no home. He moved to missouri to be with his family. For the last 5 months things were good..we talked he kept saying i love you i want you back blah blah. I found out about his girlfriend and now he wants a divorce and has lied about everything that he has said to me. He said that he has tax proof that i stole his 2004 taxes. The taxes were mailed to him in missouri, he signed them, put in a letter with a copy of his licence stating that he gives me the checks for pet cost. and mailed them to my parents house. He also says that he is saying i commited adultery on him cause im still on the truck. He says also cause i was talking to ppl online. I have his mgs logs from him telling ppl he is divorce and that he hates me. I also have a video of him jacking off on cam. (he thought i was someone else) He wants to fight but has no proof of anything. Just dragging my name in the dirt. all i want is to be divorced and through with him. He said he filed in missouri but when i called the courts they had no record of it. He is a lair. Someone help me plz. We have no kids...we have a car but he took that when he left. it is in my name, but in the state of missouri he can burn it if he wants.

LdiJ

moon1980 said:
What is the name of your state? ms

OK shorter verison of the story, Hub and i were together until may 05 when he told me to go on the truck with a friend for 2 months. 2 weeks before i was to come home he packed up his stuff and left. When i got home i had to get what i could cause the landlord was mad. (hub canceled the rent checks) So i had no home. He moved to missouri to be with his family. For the last 5 months things were good..we talked he kept saying i love you i want you back blah blah. I found out about his girlfriend and now he wants a divorce and has lied about everything that he has said to me. He said that he has tax proof that i stole his 2004 taxes. The taxes were mailed to him in missouri, he signed them, put in a letter with a copy of his licence stating that he gives me the checks for pet cost. and mailed them to my parents house. He also says that he is saying i commited adultery on him cause im still on the truck. He says also cause i was talking to ppl online. I have his mgs logs from him telling ppl he is divorce and that he hates me. I also have a video of him jacking off on cam. (he thought i was someone else) He wants to fight but has no proof of anything. Just dragging my name in the dirt. all i want is to be divorced and through with him. He said he filed in missouri but when i called the courts they had no record of it. He is a lair. Someone help me plz. We have no kids...we have a car but he took that when he left. it is in my name, but in the state of missouri he can burn it if he wants.
What the heck does "go on the truck with a friend" or "still on the truck" mean?

As far as his income tax check for 2004 is concerned....he signed the darn thing, so he has no proof of his allegations.

rmet4nzkx

In what county does he reside, not all are online, that may be why you can't find the divorce case. He may have been eligible as early as October to file in MO. If he resides in one of the counties not on line you will have to inquire in person or contact an attorney or the court clerk can give you the name of someone to search the records for a fee.

A divorce may be granted in Missouri on the no-fault ground of irretrievable breakdown of marriage; or on the fault grounds of adultery, incompatibility, six months' abandonment, living apart by mutual consent for one year, or two years' living separate and apart.

The state of Missouri has unique residency requirements for people who wish to terminate their marriage. You must meet these state-specific requirements prior to filing with your local county court. The Missouri residency requirements are as follows:

One of the spouses must be a resident of Missouri for 90 days before filing for dissolution of marriage. The dissolution of marriage should be filed in the county where the Petitioner resides. In addition, there is a 30-day waiting period after filing before a dissolution of marriage will be granted. [Annotated Missouri Statutes; Title 30, Chapter 452, Sections 300 and 305].

Zephyr

LdiJ said:
What the heck does "go on the truck with a friend" or "still on the truck" mean?

As far as his income tax check for 2004 is concerned....he signed the darn thing, so he has no proof of his allegations.
I would guess she means as a long trip truck driver, they do that in teams of two sometimes, a lot of times it's a husband and wife team but sometimes not.....that's my guess

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">