• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

assent to execution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

slim6a

What is the name of your state?
missouri

two years ago my husband and I bought a home. at that time my credit was not up to par due to a bankruptcy two years back. i was asked to signed a wavier of marital rights and was told that my name would still be on the deed. recently as two weeks ago my husband was doing a refinance of the house while i was out of town. upon returning iwas asked to come in and sign the wavier again, but when iwanted to be reassued of my name being on the deed, i was told that my name ws never on the deed. they asked me to sign the paper and not to worry because i still had my rights as his wife to 50% of our property. my question what is my right if he decides to leave or get a divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">