• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

asset information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cecret

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I'm in California...
My problem:I filed divorce papers on my husband, and I divulged all my information regarding my assets (credit cards etc), however when he mailed me the response documents, he failed to enclose any of his asset information...

My question:although he filed his response before the 30 days was up, do I have any recourse, because he didn't divulge to me all necessary documents (assets, credit card info etc.)

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I'm in California...
My problem:I filed divorce papers on my husband, and I divulged all my information regarding my assets (credit cards etc), however when he mailed me the response documents, he failed to enclose any of his asset information...

My question:although he filed his response before the 30 days was up, do I have any recourse, because he didn't divulge to me all necessary documents (assets, credit card info etc.)
Yes, you can ask the court to force him to comply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">