• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Atty needed-separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sevengables

What is the name of your state? CA
A family member has been referred to an atty in Newport Beach CA and I'd like to know if anyone at this board has any info regarding this atty. I can only find general info about him. His name is Joseph P. Angelo. Would appreciate any info.
Otherwise, can anyone out there suggest a short list of attys in Orange Co., CA that's aggressive and who will protect my son's assets, etc. His wife has left, has lots of money from her dad (who will be providing his atty for her). Need someone sharp with a deadly first strike. My son thinks this divorce will be civil, but his wife is showing signs otherwise. Don't want him to lose everything.
If they've only been married 4 yrs and makes a good salary working for her dad, will the court award alimony automatically?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">