• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back Spousal Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yola

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have a question my ex has stopped paying mu Court Ordered Spousal Support , Can I fie a Writ Of Execution to freeze his Bank accounts since I have his bank Account Numbers ? to get my back support ?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have a question my ex has stopped paying mu Court Ordered Spousal Support , Can I fie a Writ Of Execution to freeze his Bank accounts since I have his bank Account Numbers ? to get my back support ?
Did you not read the replies to your other thread?

https://forum.freeadvice.com/legal-ethics-lawyer-malpractice-89/ex-husband-has-told-his-lawyer-not-communicate-me-631647.html

Your recourse starts at the court-house.

yola

NO I just Did sorry my mistake , I will file and keep filing like i have been , I have filed for NON Compliance of Disclosures on my Ex and filed for the Court to issue sanctions , now I am filing again for Modification of Spousal Support and I will fie again for a Order to Show Cause for Contempt , I Hope My ex will get the picture that I am not playing with him

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
NO I just Did sorry my mistake , I will file and keep filing like i have been , I have filed for NON Compliance of Disclosures on my Ex and filed for the Court to issue sanctions , now I am filing again for Modification of Spousal Support and I will fie again for a Order to Show Cause for Contempt , I Hope My ex will get the picture that I am not playing with him
Oh dear Lord. Ma'am, you need an attorney.

Like, yesterday.

yola

Oh dear Lord. Ma'am, you need an attorney.

Like, yesterday.
I had a Law Firm paid them 10k and they did nothing for me all they got me was a miserable 400 a month Support , I fired my attorney hired a Forensic Accountant and had the accountant review my ex Finances and went back to Court and had my spousal support increased 100% plus and now I am going back to further increase my support and I have done all this Pro Per

yola

I had a Law Firm paid them 10k and they did nothing for me all they got me was a miserable 400 a month Support , I fired my attorney hired a Forensic Accountant and had the accountant review my ex Finances and went back to Court and had my spousal support increased 100% plus and now I am going back to further increase my support and I have done all this Pro Per
I ahve learned the hard way in a divorce it is not what I can say it is what I can prove on paper , Thank God for Forensic Accountants a good one is worth there weight in gold , I have uncovered my Exs True Finances , that he tried to hide .

Just Blue

I ahve learned the hard way in a divorce it is not what I can say it is what I can prove on paper , Thank God for Forensic Accountants a good one is worth there weight in gold , I have uncovered my Exs True Finances , that he tried to hide .
Wouldn't it be easier to get a job?

Last edited by a moderator:

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I have absolutely no doubt that you'll get exactly what you deserve.

:cool:

yola

I have absolutely no doubt that you'll get exactly what you deserve.

:cool:
I was married to this man for 26 years , helped him build a company business in that 26 years , that he says he was only making 5K a month , he hid all his bank accounts he also did not show me the tax returns , and before you ask YES I was naive , we went to court he kept insisting that he only makes 5k a month net from the business ( keep in mind he had a Attorney) and I did also , my attorney did nothing for me all they got me was 400.00 per month spousal support , I then fired my attorney and hired a Forensic Accountant and the accountant uncovered that he was actually depositing approx 45K CASH Deposits monthly , and he has 8 vehicles and just recently purchased a home for 355K with a 28K cash deposit , the accountant also uncovered another bank account under his name that he failed to disclose changing his figures drastically bringing his cash deposits to both bank accounts to 65K a month . so in response as to me getting a job that will come but yes I will milk him for his last cent , I feel I deserve it , Oh did i forget to mention hat my now Ex is a Mexican National you know the type the Macho Kind.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I was married to this man for 26 years , helped him build a company business in that 26 years , that he says he was only making 5K a month , he hid all his bank accounts he also did not show me the tax returns , and before you ask YES I was naive , we went to court he kept insisting that he only makes 5k a month net from the business ( keep in mind he had a Attorney) and I did also , my attorney did nothing for me all they got me was 400.00 per month spousal support , I then fired my attorney and hired a Forensic Accountant and the accountant uncovered that he was actually depositing approx 45K CASH Deposits monthly , and he has 8 vehicles and just recently purchased a home for 355K with a 28K cash deposit , the accountant also uncovered another bank account under his name that he failed to disclose changing his figures drastically bringing his cash deposits to both bank accounts to 65K a month . so in response as to me getting a job that will come but yes I will milk him for his last cent , I feel I deserve it , Oh did i forget to mention hat my now Ex is a Mexican National you know the type the Macho Kind.
If your ex shows up on any of the legal boards, I for one will go out of my way to help him.

yola

If your ex shows up on any of the legal boards, I for one will go out of my way to help him.
well everyone has there opinion , but the judge has also advised him that he has Lied under Oath , in open court so good luck with that , he has basically settled his own faith , his own lawyer he had has withdrawn from representing him do to his lies , so in short he is basically Done. and the best part of all this . " IT IS ALL DOCUMENTED " by his own hands , like the Say IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT KNOWING THE LAW

yola

well everyone has there opinion , but the judge has also advised him that he has Lied under Oath , in open court so good luck with that , he has basically settled his own faith , his own lawyer he had has withdrawn from representing him do to his lies , so in short he is basically Done. and the best part of all this . " IT IS ALL DOCUMENTED " by his own hands , like the Say IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT KNOWING THE LAW
Like the say follow the money , and he left a PAPER TRAIL and bright as day , so if you can help him by all means you can try , but i have a Very Very Good Accountant oh did I forget to mention that the Judge also advised my EX that he has also COMMINGLED the FUNDS and the best part is that i can prove it and i am in am in a court of law

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What a racist jerk you are. Your ex is a Mexican National and we know the type? Actually no. Why don't you grow up and realize that you are pathetic. I will be helping your ex as well if he shows up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">