• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad influence dad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hix1alabama

My x has moved away from South East Alabama to Knoxville, Tennessee. He moved because he has 2 warrants and does not pay child support for our three children or his other child concieved through an affair. He has not seen our children in 5 months and says it is because I won't allow it. I have told him that he can come get the children but if I find out he still has warrants out for his arrest I will let the Sheriff know that he is on his way. Would this be considered Frustrating Custody?

LegalBeagle

hix1alabama said:
My x has moved away from South East Alabama to Knoxville, Tennessee. He moved because he has 2 warrants and does not pay child support for our three children or his other child concieved through an affair. He has not seen our children in 5 months and says it is because I won't allow it. I have told him that he can come get the children but if I find out he still has warrants out for his arrest I will let the Sheriff know that he is on his way. Would this be considered Frustrating Custody?
Not at all.. these are two seperate statements..

1. You can see the children.

2. If you have a warrant out for your arrest, then I will exercise my civic duty to inform the police of your whereabouts.

Anyway, what is he going to do? Take you to court and complain that he can not see his children because he is wanted by the police?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">