• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Best way to go about an anullment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Geniusof2121

My friend has only been married 3 months and has separated from her husband. They are divorcing due to the fact he keeps having "suicide attempts" and is being emotionally abusive. They live in San Diego county. How does she go about getting divorced and/ or an annulment. What paperwork "forms" are required?

She has evidence and police reports that she's called a 51-50 as well as has text messages saying he was suicidal.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My friend has only been married 3 months and has separated from her husband. They are divorcing due to the fact he keeps having "suicide attempts" and is being emotionally abusive. They live in San Diego county. How does she go about getting divorced and/ or an annulment. What paperwork "forms" are required?

She has evidence and police reports that she's called a 51-50 as well as has text messages saying he was suicidal.
Please have your friend log on to ask her own questions.
Alternatively, she can check the county court's website for self-help information.
http://www.sdcourt.ca.gov/portal/page?_pageid=55,1524197&_dad=portal

xylene

There is nothing you have mentioned that even seems to come close to grounds for annulment.

Your friend should come back with more details in her own question about this.

Geniusof2121

Anullment

He is of unsound kind. He was put on a 51/50 and had many suicide attempts. He would text my friend he was going to kill himself all his is documented through text messages.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
He is of unsound kind. He was put on a 51/50 and had many suicide attempts. He would text my friend he was going to kill himself all his is documented through text messages.
Divorce is much easier, and typically cheaper.

Really.

Silverplum

I'm sure she'll find the information she needs at the link posted by Zigner.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">