• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Biased Judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kprentice

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WA
Judge is threatening to terminate my contact w/my child because of a man I formerly dated. Can I ask for a different judge to hear my case?:confused:

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WA
Judge is threatening to terminate my contact w/my child because of a man I formerly dated. Can I ask for a different judge to hear my case?:confused:
What makes you think the Judge is "biased"?

Why would the Judge terminate your contact with your child because of a man you FORMERLY dated??

More FACTS are needed to give a reasonable answer.

kprentice

I believe he is biased because of the man's past. When we're in court and my husband says, without any proof, that I am still seeing this man, his honor came out and told me if he heard of it again, he would terminate contact with my child.

Silverplum

I believe he is biased because of the man's past. When we're in court and my husband says, without any proof, that I am still seeing this man, his honor came out and told me if he heard of it again, he would terminate contact with my child.
This is your last "free dentist tooth-pulling" with me. :rolleyes:

WHAT is "this man's" past?? WHAT is the PROBLEM with your X boyfriend?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Whose child did he abuse either physically or sexually? And if there is proof that such a person is in your life, the judge can terminate contact.

happybug

So, if the man is TRULY in your past. Why are you worried?

LdiJ

So, if the man is TRULY in your past. Why are you worried?
I agree. If he is a former boyfriend and he is truly gone from your life, then its a non issue. However, if you are being stupid enough to still see him, despite what the judge said, then you are making your own bed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">