• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bigamy ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lynntexx

What is the name of your state? nevada
we were married in texas in 1989, his second wife just informed us that she never got the divorce... he told me she did ? what now do I have to do to fix this so I am legal. I was thinking of divorce before this came up.:confused:

B

Boxcarbill

lynntexx said:
What is the name of your state? nevada
we were married in texas in 1989, his second wife just informed us that she never got the divorce... he told me she did ? what now do I have to do to fix this so I am legal. I was thinking of divorce before this came up.:confused:
In the lower right hand side of the opening page, there is a window and above the window are the words "Search this forum." Type "bigamy" into the window and hit go. It will then bring up all the threads on bigamy. Happy reading.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">