• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BIGAMY in NC and LEGAL FINANICAL FRAUD

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JKnapp

My husband was her second married I have found that in the past 10 yrs she has had two more childern and has had 6 different men in and out of court for child support.
I found that there is no divorce papers from her first marriage .
She has a very long crimnal record,shop lifting,driving to endanger,DUI,no drivers lic.,straving her dog,tresspassing,assault, she has served time in county jails and pleded guilty to all the charages againest her and denied legal counsel. attemps of suidcide.
Do we call the DA office and turn her in on bigamy?
And what if his child gets pregnet and we have no way of even knowing?
She moved at least 9 times in the last 13 yrs.

And his ex never had a job or any kind of work at all thats why she keeps having these babies.She is 46 yrs old and she will more then likely have more childern until her body can't anymore.

Is there a law againist people like this?

Please e-mail me with any info that anyone can think of.

G

Grandma B

JKnapp said:

And his ex never had a job or any kind of work at all thats why she keeps having these babies.She is 46 yrs old and she will more then likely have more childern until her body can't anymore.

Is there a law againist people like this?
ATTENTION ALL WOMEN: (Things your mother never told you)Unless you want a slew of babies, GET A JOB TODAY!!

Well, if there IS such a law, there are going to be many, many women (called stay-at-home moms) in jail.

kat1963

Have you guys thought about fighting for custody? Sounds like you have enough on her. File it yourself...well, your DH files it, you do all the paperwork...I think you know what I mean here. Then when I was done with that bitty in court, I'd mail copies of the final papers to all the fathers just to rattle her cage.
KAT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">