• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bighamy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kaleeprincess

What is the name of your state? florida
I tried to file for divorce while at the court house I learned that my husband was still married to another at the time he married me that was in 2002 my question is if he was still married at the time does that make our marriage void and do I still have to get a divorce from him.What is the name of your state?

LdiJ

I tried to file for divorce while at the court house I learned that my husband was still married to another at the time he married me that was in 2002 my question is if he was still married at the time does that make our marriage void and do I still have to get a divorce from him.What is the name of your state?
Yes, you really still need to get a divorce.

ceara19

While I normally don't advocate annulment, as divorce is almost always easier, cheaper and faster, you would definitely qualify for this.

Gracie3787

Either way you go, you really need to hire an attorney, and be sure to request your ex be ordered to pay your legal fees.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">