• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is Bribing a child prior to "In Camera" Interview a crime?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Edo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Ohio

My son told me that his mother (evil and habitually drunk) offered him a skateboard if he said nice things about her to the judge for the in-camera interview I requested. He said his mother did not get him the item because the Guardian Ad Litem told his mother some things he said. Did the mother commit a crime, and if so what is the legal statute? Also, did the Guardian Ad Litem do anything wrong?/
thanks,

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Ohio

My son told me that his mother (evil and habitually drunk) offered him a skateboard if he said nice things about her to the judge for the in-camera interview I requested. He said his mother did not get him the item because the Guardian Ad Litem told his mother some things he said. Did the mother commit a crime, and if so what is the legal statute? Also, did the Guardian Ad Litem do anything wrong?/
thanks,
The courts frown on this. However you referring to the mother as EVIL is not going to help your case. Habitually drunk? Do you have proof and evidence of that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">