• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ca divorce vacated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kjdvlb

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca
i filed for divorce in ca. respondent did not respond. divorce went to default. i got a default judgement. respondent had default judgement vacated through her attorney. respondent refuses to present her self. the judge has ordered struck all her pledings. does the original default judgement stand, or do i have to resubmit, or do i have to go to trial? i am in california.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca
i filed for divorce in ca. respondent did not respond. divorce went to default. i got a default judgement. respondent had default judgement vacated through her attorney. respondent refuses to present her self. the judge has ordered struck all her pledings. does the original default judgement stand, or do i have to resubmit, or do i have to go to trial? i am in california.
If the original default judgement was vacated, then you would have to ask the judge to reinstate the default judgement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">