• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Calculation equity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nacraft

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX
I need to calculate the equity my residence has gained in the last 4 years. How might I go about getting that number?:confused

LdiJ

I need to calculate the equity my residence has gained in the last 4 years. How might I go about getting that number?:confused
It can be a bit complicated. Its easy to find out what the equity is now. It can be difficult to find out what the equity was 4 years ago. Start with getting historical information from your mortgage company.

adjusterjack

I explained how to do it in your other thread.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/divorce-separation-annulment-36/home-equity-628142.html

Why are you wasting our time with a new thread on the same topic?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">