• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can annulment still be possible without consummation???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

needingadviceky

Kentucky (Daviess County)

My wife and I have been married for 13 months as of 2/9/05, she has lost interest in me, has not wanted sexual relations during the marriage or before, and has left me twice, once for a male and the second and final time to a couple? Can I still anull or do I have to get a divorce? I can't stand being married to this person no longer!

rmet4nzkx

Aren't you being a bit hasty if she has not had sex with you since 2-9-05.
You will have to get a divorce, you have no grounds for annulment.

S

seniorjudge

needingadviceky said:
Kentucky (Daviess County)

My wife and I have been married for 13 months as of 2/9/05, she has lost interest in me, has not wanted sexual relations during the marriage or before, and has left me twice, once for a male and the second and final time to a couple? Can I still anull or do I have to get a divorce? I can't stand being married to this person no longer!
Get a divorce, if that is what you want.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">