• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can a divorce be annulled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ellencee

What is the name of your state? po'd

I can't find the original question, but would someone please tell the original poster that a divorce CAN be annulled. He didn't like my answer and sent a rude, insulting email to which I responded in his vernacular and I do so hope he appreciated it as much as I did.

Apparently, it is of utmost importance to him that the 'lady' have a continuous marriage and not be divorced for the six years she has been living with a man (him?).

So, please will one of the attorneys tell this guy how to get a divorce annulled? (and, sugarcoat your response, please!)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I'm not understanding... or maybe I am. She's divorced, but he wants to pretend she's not so as not to "sully" her reputation?

ellencee

beats the heck out of me, and I don't really want to know anything else. Apparently telling him there was a way to annul a divorce and it is called getting married was just a dumb, stupid, and vulgar remark from me!
I guess I'll have to find a way to type messages on music staffs so others can follow the inflections of my words! ;)

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">