• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can emails be used in court.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

laurakerley

I live in florida. This is what happen i got this email form a man that i do not know i think that my husband put him up to it. He told him that i was cheating on him . My husband said he believed me but comes to find out the the man said that he had emails and i know that they are all lies. He told me that he would take me to court and use them and get the men to say i sleep with them if i take him to court. I do not know what to do i have not done anything i do not want him to take my daughter. He said that i was crazy my daughter is 3. I do not have a lot of money but i will do what ever i have to he will not take my daughter from me.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">