• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I file contempt charge for not following MSA in WI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tkam

Wisconsin: Divorce final 8/2015. in the MSA: she would maintain her "homestead" rights in the home while I contributed around 1/3 of the mortgage until the home is sold-(it's for sale). She told me that she found a place to move & is planning on moving out at the end of Sept. because she can't afford to stay in the home (her rent payment is the same as what she's ordered to pay per the MSA)- If she stops paying on the mortgage it affects my creditr- what recourse do I have on this?. Can I take her to court & file contempt charges & enforce the MSA/order? I believe her intent is to not pay. I cannot afford to pay more towards the mortgage-I already pay the full 25% for 2 children even though I have them every other weekend overnight & 2 days a week not overnight- I do have expenses for this as I feed them, transport them and give them shelter

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">