• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I Get An Annulment??????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MOMMYTAZ022200

I live in Wisconsin. I got married 3 weeks ago. In the last 3 weeks my husband has admitted to sniffing my underwear to masterbate after I found them in his night stand, lied to me constantly, ended up in a psychatric center, and is now living with his brother. I get sick to my stomach if I even think about kissing him. I do not think I can ever forgive him for what he has done to me mentally in these last 3 weeks. Is this grounds for an annulment, and if so how much do they cost, and how do I get one?

LegalBeagle

MOMMYTAZ022200 said:
I live in Wisconsin. I got married 3 weeks ago. In the last 3 weeks my husband has admitted to sniffing my underwear to masterbate after I found them in his night stand, lied to me constantly, ended up in a psychatric center, and is now living with his brother. I get sick to my stomach if I even think about kissing him. I do not think I can ever forgive him for what he has done to me mentally in these last 3 weeks. Is this grounds for an annulment, and if so how much do they cost, and how do I get one?
Probably not.. since you would need to prove that he was mentally unstable or committed fraud to get you to marry him. I am not sure that sniffing your panties would get you very far.

D

dorenephilpot

DISGRUNTLED WIFE: "Your honor, I want a divorce."

JUDGE: "What are your grounds?"

DISGRUNTLED WIFE: "Well, he was SNIFFING MY PANTIES!"

JUDGE: "And that's a problem because.....?"

Weird husband

Sounds like your husband and my wife need to hook up.!

I know a guy named Luigi who for a few hundred $$$ will cause him to ..... disapea...

Get a no fault divorce if he'll agree to it. Use blackmail if he doesn't.

Remember this is free advice. Take it for what it's worth.

LegalBeagle

dorenephilpot said:
DISGRUNTLED WIFE: "Your honor, I want a divorce."

JUDGE: "What are your grounds?"

DISGRUNTLED WIFE: "Well, he was SNIFFING MY PANTIES!"

JUDGE: "And that's a problem because.....?"
It is when the judge takes the evidence into his back room for 3 hours you should start to worry.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LegalBeagle said:

It is when the judge takes the evidence into his back room for 3 hours you should start to worry.
My response:

Too, too, too, funny !

Also, you should begin to worry when the judge asks his/her bailiff for a "second opinion" - - and then the bailiff starts to pass the panties around the courtroom !

And then, as the bailiff gives them back to the judge, the bailiff points out that little telltail "skidmark" that looks like a pair of racing stripes.

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">