• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i get divorced or what?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

arabella

please help. i need to know how to find out if i am divorced or not. my wife says she divorced in puerto rico while i was living in santo domingo,dr. i do not believe her and need to know. i sent a request to pr months ago and have not been responded to as of yet. i need to know if i can file for divorce here in fl. i'm on a tourist visa with an extension until 03-02. i've been here for at least 6 months. she lives in puerto rico. there is also an ins case pending that i want to discontinue, i was told by ins that she has to stop the case and not i. i want nothing more to do with her and would like to find info without communicating with her. she will not tell me the truth about anything anyway. thank you for your time, please help.
i need to be divorced so i can remarry soon...thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">