• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i get married without filedin for a divorce???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

koolers

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida.... hey how or u guys doing today?? well i have been married for 8 months now an i just finding out that my wife is still married to her first husband,, now i'm finding out that me an her marrage is not legal,, my question is can i just pack up a leave without fileding for a divorce or anything??? an if i was planning an getting married again do i of to put that on the paper that i was married to her??? please help me out

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida.... hey how or u guys doing today?? well i have been married for 8 months now an i just finding out that my wife is still married to her first husband,, now i'm finding out that me an her marrage is not legal,, my question is can i just pack up a leave without fileding for a divorce or anything??? an if i was planning an getting married again do i of to put that on the paper that i was married to her??? please help me out
You can get a low cost consult with a local attorney by calling the Fl Bar Lawyer Referral Service at 1-800-342-8011. You might be able to do a simple annulment, but make sure of that by getting a consult.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">