• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I get these things back??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SOsborn001

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

i became engaged to someone back in feb 2002, and even purchased a $4000 ring. during the course of the next 9 months, i purchased several items for her, including a sewing machine and several expensive items of clothing, all of which i have reciepts for and credit card statements.

unfortunately, she still has the ring, and several items of clothing. I have possession of the sewing machine, as well as a few other odds and ends.

now that things have gone sour, and we've gone our seperate ways, she says that she will "trade" me for the items i have, in order to get my ring back.

is there a legal way to force her to return these items? these were items i bought in good faith, with the promise of marriage.

any help...thanx

G

gooberitiz

NO........that was YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE to spend the money on her and gift the items to her.

I guess NEXT time you wont be so frivilous with your money!

G

gooberitiz

Hey so iwaz right, he gave it as a gift.

Come on BOY, you gotz to be a REALMAN in 2002, you dont spend money on a woman like that anymore.

Thats what seperates the greedy desperate wimmen, from the higher class ones that want to be with you.

Cheapness in a woman is a RARE virtue to have.

annefan

gooberitiz said:
Hey so iwaz right, he gave it as a gift.

Come on BOY, you gotz to be a REALMAN in 2002, you dont spend money on a woman like that anymore.

Thats what seperates the greedy desperate wimmen, from the higher class ones that want to be with you.

Cheapness in a woman is a RARE virtue to have.

...And intelligence in a forum troll. Priceless.

G

gooberitiz

oh anne....

Im being DEAD serious, a cheap woman is a rare jewel, cause 99% want da money!

If your mother gave you a diamond ring would you wear it, or sell it to buy a new computer?

a REAL woman would sell it to buy a computer since it will make money for both of us!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">