• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I kick her out?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JakeBreaker

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

I want a divorce. I want her out of my house. What is the legal way to do it and how fast? Do I have to file first? Me and the kids just don't want her here anymore. Drinking. Spent years fighting it. My youngest it 12, the oldest is 15. She has family she can go live with, but won't get out! Serious help needed! Please!

Thanks, Jsaon

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

I want a divorce. I want her out of my house. What is the legal way to do it and how fast? Do I have to file first? Me and the kids just don't want her here anymore. Drinking. Spent years fighting it. My youngest it 12, the oldest is 15. She has family she can go live with, but won't get out! Serious help needed! Please!

Thanks, Jsaon
The home is her as well. Marital Residence and all...:rolleyes:

File for divorce and retention of the Marital residence. Until there is a court order stating otherwise she has every LEGAL right to stay in her home.

What your children want is LEGALLY irrelevant. They should not be put in the position to even

state their "want".

ETA: You just have a wicked nice posting history...don't cha?? ;)

Last edited:

JakeBreaker

Thank you for the fast reply! It wasn't a question of what they want, it was really a question of what they asked me for. To tell her to go. I tried that. I will file in the morning. Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">