• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can I make him leave

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kdoz40

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
I am filing for divorce. Can I make my husband leave during the wait time. The house is in my name only and left to me by my mother in her will.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
I am filing for divorce. Can I make my husband leave during the wait time. The house is in my name only and left to me by my mother in her will.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Your answer is "maybe".

kdoz40

I need to know where to look to find out this information. This was my first time using service and I posted by accident twice.

mistoffolees

I need to know where to look to find out this information. This was my first time using service and I posted by accident twice.
You have to file for divorce and ask the judge to award you temporary possession of the house. If it was left to you by your mother, there's a good chance of that - as long as you can afford to keep up the expenses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">