• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I still sue woman my husband left me for. we. r still married

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lissa76

The state is NC .We were married2-14-07 .During 08 he was having sex with this woman he even has her name tattoo on his arm n she has one to of his name.He abandoned me n our kids completely 1-25-09.He would not give me no money .The home we were renting I lost car n furniture I was drawing unemployment. I took out child support but after 2yrs could not locate he n the woman moved to anothe state but he back in nc it's been seven years since we lived together .he has a Facebook page with their name on it like they r married but we r not divorce can i get alimony and can I sue her

Proserpina

The state is NC .We were married2-14-07 .During 08 he was having sex with this woman he even has her name tattoo on his arm n she has one to of his name.He abandoned me n our kids completely 1-25-09.He would not give me no money .The home we were renting I lost car n furniture I was drawing unemployment. I took out child support but after 2yrs could not locate he n the woman moved to anothe state but he back in nc it's been seven years since we lived together .he has a Facebook page with their name on it like they r married but we r not divorce can i get alimony and can I sue her
Alimony is completely unrealistic since you've shown that you've been able to live without it for years, no matter how you had to do it.

You're also several years beyond the SOL to sue the other woman.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">