• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue husband's mistress?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffbrk

Oh geez - I didn't even notice that - what is it with people?! You get folks who write a post that never return to acknowledge the replies and then you get folks that do searches, pull up aged posts and decide to post comments to them....

VeronicaLodge

arg i hate when this happens! necroposting!

but im curious about something ..... what if a wife husband in NC get in cahoots and have the husband seduce a rich woman and then "get caught" by his wife and then reconcile with her and have his wife sue the rich woman for AA!!!! interesting!

woycheese

After my wife left I found out I was the only guy she was NOT sleeping with. I'm going to sue them ALL..... I'm gonna be rich yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: LOL

StampGirl

After my wife left I found out I was the only guy she was NOT sleeping with. I'm going to sue them ALL..... I'm gonna be rich yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: LOL
LOLOL

This post gets my vote for post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn thing cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh I sooo needed this morning.

Bali Hai

LOLOL

This post gets my vote for post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn thing cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh I sooo needed this morning.
Yeah, I'll bet you haven't laughed so hard since the judge let you off the hook from paying your ex alimony!!:D

penelope10

Sue? Are you kidding? I wouldn't give her the satisfaction. Show some pride...and by the way - get rid of the dude. He'll find out quick enough that even when the grass is greener, the lawn still has to be mowed.
I use the cow pasture analogy---sometimes one finds there's even more " paddies" on the other side of the fence.;)

(Has anyone noticed the price of milk lately? Where can one get it for free? LOL!)

StampGirl

Yeah, I'll bet you haven't laughed so hard since the judge let you off the hook from paying your ex alimony!!:D
Actually I haven't laughed so hard since the judge threw my Ex's wife out of the courtroom threatening her with interference for her being a PITA.

But nice try though.... but I live in CA. Remember: no wife pays alimony in CA!!!! ;) :cool:

Bali Hai

Actually I haven't laughed so hard since the judge threw my Ex's wife out of the courtroom threatening her with interference for her being a PITA.

But nice try though.... but I live in CA. Remember: no wife pays alimony in CA!!!! ;) :cool:
Oh yeah, I "forgot" about that.:rolleyes:

seniorjudge

arg i hate when this happens! necroposting!

but im curious about something ..... what if a wife husband in NC get in cahoots and have the husband seduce a rich woman and then "get caught" by his wife and then reconcile with her and have his wife sue the rich woman for AA!!!! interesting!
Greek tragedy....

tuffbrk

:rolleyes:
That's the way I feel. In fact, for a while I was telling my friends that if they managed to get my ex remarried that I'd give them 25% of the alimony I'd save.
That's so funny! I told friends I'd pay a "finders fee." I also offered to anyone willing to marry him for even just 6 months, 2 years of alimony. I met him when I was 18yo, still quite naive (or dumb...whichever). The way teens mature these days, I think a gal would have to be about 16yo to be dumb enough to marry him!

TinkerBelleLuvr

Doesn't Brittany Spears have to pay alimony to Kevin Federline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">