• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue husband's mistress?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffbrk

Do you think that paying $20k monthly is tough for her financially thereby causing her to seek additional work?! :DJust a rhetorical question...

TinkerBelleLuvr

I only posed the question because Bali insinuates that women NEVER have to pay alimony. Never is not accurate. Rarely, maybe, but albeit, it is not NEVER.

TinkerBelleLuvr

:rolleyes:

That's so funny! I told friends I'd pay a "finders fee." I also offered to anyone willing to marry him for even just 6 months, 2 years of alimony. I met him when I was 18yo, still quite naive (or dumb...whichever). The way teens mature these days, I think a gal would have to be about 16yo to be dumb enough to marry him!
There was obviously SOMETHING that attracted you enough to marry him. Think deep, into those repressed thoughts, remember and spout THOSE attributes to find another person who would marry him.

tuffbrk

Yeah - he was a rebel. I was a quiet, sheltered girl afraid of her own shadow so I found his bravado quite attractive...not too many women in their 50's are looking for an aged James Dean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">