• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can it just be annuled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Desi74

okay i live in mississippi back in may i got married it was more of a lets go do this just because... i have no real reasons on why we did it i guess it would take alot of time to explain it all but we both regret it now...we had only been seeing each other for about 6 months we have never lived together and he lied on the marriage licence application he said he was never married before and he was. my question is can this marriage just be annuled do i have to go threw a divorece? or what steps do i have to do to correct my problem i really need some help on this matter and a point in the right direction

K

kuiperinc

check mississippi law. in nj grounds for an annulment could be previously married (however i believe that that means still is) or fraud. if you're both in agreement, fraud by not telling you of previous marriage. also i believe lieing on a marriage license can lead to penalties $10,000 or ten years (NY).
Good Luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">