• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a wife divoce her very sick husband?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yldeng

What is the name of your state?

Ohio State

I post this case for my friend Jack.

Jack came to US for further study in 1995 and he had his wife, Nancy, come to get together with him the next year. They lived in Toledo of Ohio for about two years but during those two years, everything changed. First Jack got a very serious mental disease or psychic disease. He strayed from home unconciously and stayed in a shelter center for a long time. When Nancy realized that her husband got a disease, she did not look for him or notify his family in China. Instead she hired a lawer to help her file a suit to divorce Jack and court granted divorce and Jack's family in China receive this decision. Now Jack has gone back to China and his mental disease has almost cured. But now his family is wondering how his former wife, Nancy, was so cruel and divoced Jack when he was so sick. They just wondering if there is any way they can suit Nancy for her abandoning her husband when he was sick. Any kind of help will be very appreciated.

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state?

Ohio State

I post this case for my friend Jack.

Jack came to US for further study in 1995 and he had his wife, Nancy, come to get together with him the next year. They lived in Toledo of Ohio for about two years but during those two years, everything changed. First Jack got a very serious mental disease or psychic disease. He strayed from home unconciously and stayed in a shelter center for a long time. When Nancy realized that her husband got a disease, she did not look for him or notify his family in China. Instead she hired a lawer to help her file a suit to divorce Jack and court granted divorce and Jack's family in China receive this decision. Now Jack has gone back to China and his mental disease has almost cured. But now his family is wondering how his former wife, Nancy, was so cruel and divoced Jack when he was so sick. They just wondering if there is any way they can suit Nancy for her abandoning her husband when he was sick. Any kind of help will be very appreciated.
Anyone can divorce anyone else even when they are sick, healthy, horney, republican or standing on one good leg and carrying the other over the shoulder.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">