• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Canceling utilities and electric after separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dstock2

She did that when I worked at Interstate batteries about a year and a half ago. Just walked in while I was working and dropped my son on the ground in the lobby less than a year old and walked out. She used to try to make me miss work by saying she wasn't going to watch our infant when I was gone, once she brought a box of giveaways to my boss and said it was stolen merchandise, my boss laughed at her . . she said she'll just blame that crap on post pardom depression..she use to be a paralegal in family law so she thinks she knows everything and can do anything and find away out of it.... But my most recent employment was at a bar where I bartended... It was solid, but I left the house one day and was about an hour later get back then I said I would.. she refused to let e back in the house and wouldn't hand me my work keys and emailed the bar i worked at Facebookpage claiming I was a thief and drank on the job and just slandered the hell out of me. the owner was a cut throat type, when I walked in that day my boss fired me.. (btw I have screen shots of all the lies and everything she said to the ower, please let me know if there's possible grounds for bringing charges of any type for that BS)..she did all that because she took her prescribed xanax and goes into her lazy nap mode and was pissed that I was a little late and she had to watch our son that much longer.. Harshly speaking, she's a true basket case nut job. The hard part is she doesn't look it and come off that way and she very calculated. A real pain in the ass. To the extent were I don't trust to tell her anything anymore because I know shell try to sabotose it.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
She did that when I worked at Interstate batteries about a year and a half ago. Just walked in while I was working and dropped my son on the ground in the lobby less than a year old and walked out. She used to try to make me miss work by saying she wasn't going to watch our infant when I was gone, once she brought a box of giveaways to my boss and said it was stolen merchandise, my boss laughed at her . . she said she'll just blame that crap on post pardom depression..she use to be a paralegal in family law so she thinks she knows everything and can do anything and find away out of it.... But my most recent employment was at a bar where I bartended... It was solid, but I left the house one day and was about an hour later get back then I said I would.. she refused to let e back in the house and wouldn't hand me my work keys and emailed the bar i worked at Facebookpage claiming I was a thief and drank on the job and just slandered the hell out of me. the owner was a cut throat type, when I walked in that day my boss fired me.. (btw I have screen shots of all the lies and everything she said to the ower, please let me know if there's possible grounds for bringing charges of any type for that BS)..she did all that because she took her prescribed xanax and goes into her lazy nap mode and was pissed that I was a little late and she had to watch our son that much longer.. Harshly speaking, she's a true basket case nut job. The hard part is she doesn't look it and come off that way and she very calculated. A real pain in the ass. To the extent were I don't trust to tell her anything anymore because I know shell try to sabotose it.

This child deserves better from both of you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">