• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cant find spouse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fl_040809

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I guess arkansas .....

Ok so i am writing this for my dad not me...He Drives a semi accross country and dont really live anywhere at the moment...But his company is based out of arkansas so i am assuming that is his residence...

He has been out of prison for about 3 years... While he was incarcerated My mom got a bunch of warrents here in florida ( Where they did live) and ran off with a friend of my dads... No one in my family an find her...

My dad wants a divorce... ( He wants to get remarried) But we have no idea where to begin looking for her...I have not seen her in 5 years myslef.
Does anyone know how to go about getting a divorce with a missing spouse in arkansas?
Thanks for your help

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I guess arkansas .....

Ok so i am writing this for my dad not me...He Drives a semi accross country and dont really live anywhere at the moment...But his company is based out of arkansas so i am assuming that is his residence...

He has been out of prison for about 3 years... While he was incarcerated My mom got a bunch of warrents here in florida ( Where they did live) and ran off with a friend of my dads... No one in my family an find her...

My dad wants a divorce... ( He wants to get remarried) But we have no idea where to begin looking for her...I have not seen her in 5 years myslef.
Does anyone know how to go about getting a divorce with a missing spouse in arkansas?
Thanks for your help
**A: a family law attorney can assist. Have trucker Dad find one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">