• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cheap and fast divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Springsidemonk

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey
I went on this website called cheapandfastdivorce.com, called the number and they said I could get a divorce without going to court or anything. I don't know if they'll send me papers that I have to fill out or what I didn't ask ( I know I should of asked ) on their website it says 1 day divorce or separation by phone. It would cost me a little over $700.00. They said because my case is simple ( no kids, no assets ) has anyone heard of this or this website? Is it too good to be true?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey
I went on this website called cheapandfastdivorce.com, called the number and they said I could get a divorce without going to court or anything. I don't know if they'll send me papers that I have to fill out or what I didn't ask ( I know I should of asked ) on their website it says 1 day divorce or separation by phone. It would cost me a little over $700.00. They said because my case is simple ( no kids, no assets ) has anyone heard of this or this website? Is it too good to be true?
How many times are you going to ask the same basic question?

Note all - I am not suffering fools lightly tonight. Cur me some slack.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">