• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cheapest way to divorce?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Haveyourway

What is the name of your state?NY married in Ohio, we have 1 child together. How can we file for divorce asap and cheapest. We are broke really and I have 2 other children besides ours. We have nothing $ wise to split, and he also wants the divorce.

JETX

Haveyourway said:
How can we file for divorce asap and cheapest. We are broke really and I have 2 other children besides ours. We have nothing $ wise to split, and he also wants the divorce.
Borrow gun from worthless brother-in-law. Buy 9mm bullet for $0.14. Note: Do NOT try to rent bullet, you will NOT get your deposit back!! :D

BelizeBreeze

JETX said:
Borrow gun from worthless brother-in-law. Buy 9mm bullet for $0.14. Note: Do NOT try to rent bullet, you will NOT get your deposit back!! :D
DAMN, my thoughts exactly. I guess I'm watching too much basketball.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JETX said:

My response:

I was thinking of writing something very similar to this, Jet. However, I thought the better of myself, thinking it might be too crass. Thank you for taking up the slack by saying what I had in mind!

By the way, I won my case. The jury came back with a 1.7+ Million verdict. I love that Elder Abuse statute! Attorney's Fees built right in!

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
By the way, I won my case. The jury came back with a 1.7+ Million verdict. I love that Elder Abuse statute! Attorney's Fees built right in!

IAAL
Congratulations! :D
When do we get our share?

JETX

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
You'll get your "share" as soon as you whip out those big boobs of yours.
I guess I shouldn't hold out a lot of hope for 'my share', huh?? :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JETX said:
I guess I shouldn't hold out a lot of hope for 'my share', huh?? :D

My response:

Hey, you guys need to remember that my firm only gets 40% of the total verdict, plus court-approved costs. But, at least it doesn't come out of the the 1.7 million; i.e., those fees and costs are added to the verdict!

So, unless you've somehow managed to be able to lactate, Jet, I don't see you getting a dime.

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I was hoping for something a little larger - - like these:

( o )( o )

IAAL
I tried to find a bigger font :(
OK, is this better?
( o )( o )
All plumming in working order :rolleyes:

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

It's plumbing, not "plumming"!

When are you going to download "As-U-Type"?

IAAL
That was intentional ;)
I can't, my hacker crashed my system when you made that suggesiton before. I don't want to chance downloading anything, even an update at this point, long story.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">